Sunday, January 18, 2015

Intermission


Oh man. I didn't make it to the internet in time yesterday. I apologize if you came hoping to see the start of the top 10 Boxpunx. There is just too much going on this weekend, so I don't think I am going to post anything until tomorrow. I may just start taking Saturdays and Sundays off, if for no other reason than to hang out with friends, play some video games, or maybe I'll spend some time making new models. Either way, I think "5 days on, 2 days off" will be better for me. It'll give me just a little more preparation time.

So yeah, expect something tomorrow, and thanks for stopping by today.


Here's the latest videos from two of my favorite YouTube channels, Game Sack and Happy Console Gamer. They have both uploaded a ton of entertaining gaming videos covering a broad range of topics. If you're a gamer and have never seen these guys, take a look. You might like what you see!