Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Best of Boxpunx number 8


Welcome back! Today's post is going to be short and sweet. Number 8 is my version of Emily the Strange, created by the very talented Rob Reger. If you are not familiar with this character, check out Rob's website. Click the link below to go there now!


There is a lot of cool stuff there to see!



Well I am entertaining guests tonight so I gotta run, but I will be back tomorrow with the Best of Boxpunx number 7. I can't wait! Can you?

Here's a review by Spoony a.k.a. Dr. Insano a.k.a. Noah Antwiler of a movie I watched last night. It's called "The Dungeon Master". Or "Rage War". Whatever you want to call it, it was terrible yet entertaining, and Noah's review of it is hilarious. Check out his website, THE SPOONY EXPERIMENT, for more hilarity.


(The movie is available on YouTube as well, but er, I can't actually recommend it, and the quality is really really really bad. Find and watch at your own risk!)