Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Best of Boxpunx number 2


Of all the basic Boxpunx models I have made, Metis from Pfan series 3 is my favorite. Sure, she has a few bells and whistles, but she is not too intricate. I am just really fond of how she turned out. Best Boxpunx ever? Nah, but an easy choice for number 2. If you don't know who she is, that's okay. Only half of us get to be Persona fans.



I hope all the little instructions and notes make sense!


Only one model left on our countdown. What is the number 1 Boxpunx? Come back tomorrow and find out! But don't expect to be too surprised. Not only do I think it is an obvious choice, I really do think it's the coolest one that I made. Will you agree? Maybe.

Maybe not.

Here's a video showing off the character Metis, if you want to compare mine to the real one. hehe