Sunday, January 4, 2015

Best of Boxpunx number 24


   Here's a model from the first glueless series I made, the Zombie! I really like how the head turned out. I am not a huge zombie fan or anything, but I thought it was a cool idea so I went with it. And it certainly does not look like a stereotypical zombie, so I am proud of that as well. My old friend Vin Breau really did a fantastic job on all the photos he took for me. I hope he doesn't mind me rehashing a few of them for a while!

   This is the template as it was released many years ago. Updating all the templates would take a great deal of time, so I plan to upload them all as is. The later versions are simpler to build, but these earlier versions are definitely more sturdy. And to those who can't figure out how to build it, I am sorry! There will be how-to videos soon!

All right then. 23 more models to go. It's been a long day, so I think I'm going to go relax and end this post with a song about a zombie. It's silly and cute, kind of like this model.