Monday, January 5, 2015

Best of Boxpunx number 23


   Let's continue forward with number 23. I simply call this one "Circles". There is nothing particularly clever or unique about this model, I just really like the design and color scheme. I realized after the fact that these old templates had a link to my old website, so I changed both this model and yesterdays. I think in the long run I will be happier with using Blogspot as opposed to having my own URL and space if for no other reason than there is no yearly bill. So, this website is hopefully here to stay, no matter what happens to me.


   I have been thinking about doing some "Let's play" type videos. I haven't worked it all out yet, but I thought it might be fun and interesting. Of course the videos will suck at first, hehe, but perhaps in time I can work out a theme and find my niche and my groove and all that. So yeah, just an idea. My game collection isn't what it used to be, but I still have a fairly large selection.of options. Lately I have been playing both Minecraft and Starbound, while occasionally running around Borderlands 2 and GTA IV. I guess I just have to pick something and go. We shall see...

I will leave you with a new song by Father John Misty. Take care!