Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Space Wanderer


Here's another model made a million years ago, Sir Lemicent, the Rabbit Knight. The template was designed by Eric Wirianata, aka Thunderpanda aka The Space Wanderer. I couldn't find a website for Eric, and sadly the one on the template seems to be down. I did find his Instagram page, so if you want to see some of his stuff, go check it out!



I am still hard at work editing the how-to video. So far it looks okay, but it is taking longer than I thought to do, if for no other reason than I can't stop messing with it! Hopefully once I crank this first one out, the subsequent videos will be easier because I'll sort of know what I am doing. At least I hope I do by then, but slowly and surely I am figuring it all out. And I keep having new ideas for stuff to throw in. So who knows how long it will take. I am just going to work on it until it's pretty cool looking.

As a matter of fact, I think I am going to go work on it right now. Take care! Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with something else.

I just noticed the new album by Father John Misty is up on YouTube. Let's go listen to it together.^^