Friday, February 6, 2015

Camera obtained! Persona 5 revealed!


Finally I have returned after a small break, and I have brought a new camera with me! I won't reveal what kind I got, because I would rather not hear any negative opinions about it, hehe, just in case there are any. Plus the camera was a gift from my father, so it is better than what I had before which is nothing! Thanks again Dad! Previously I would have to enlist the help of a friend to take any pictures of my toys. Not anymore!


As far as I can tell, it works very well. It takes really nice still images and also records video. The pictures you see here were all taken with it. Click on them to see bigger brighter versions. Although it took a couple of days to figure out how to properly operate it, I think I am getting some great results. I have barely experimented with the video, but over the next 48 hours I plan to dig in a bit deeper.


So... I have plenty of ink for the printer, a huge stack of quality paper, and a head full of ideas. I hope everyone enjoyed the Best of Boxpunx. Over the next week I plan to continue rehashing while I try to assemble the first Boxpunx TV episode. I have all the tools I need, I just need to start filming. Expect it to take a few minutes to complete but I will still try to post something daily between now and then so come back occasionally!


Here's the templates for these two models, in case someone out there likes Pulp or Elastica as much as I do.






A video for the new Persona game was released yesterday. Of course we all hoped it would look cool, but I doubt anyone expected it to look quite this cool. Take a look if you're just the least bit curious. It's short, but sweeeeeet.