Sunday, April 12, 2015

Boxpunx TV episode 5


Episode 5! Ultima!



This episode is about how to build one of my favorite models, Ultima the High Seraph from Final Fantasy XII. I believe she was number one in my top 24, but that was so long ago I can't remember. Either way, I know I talked about her before so err...

Here's the model again so you don't have to go digging through the blog.


Not the easiest model to figure out without instructions, but after building it again I didn't feel like it was all that hard either. Of course I already knew where everything went, so it is of course very difficult to actually gauge this model's difficulty. If you ever wanted to build this, but couldn't figure it out, hopefully this video will clear up any issues.

In the next episode I think I am going to build my very first model, the brute. I uploaded one already (Gloomy Bear!) but now it's time to make a how-to for it. This one will definitely require some glue, so make sure you show up prepared.

Until then...